Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japanese Husband left wife & son in Phils.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Japanese Husband left wife & son in Phils. on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 pm


Arresto Menor
Tanong ko lang po.. Anong mga hakbang na gagawin ko.

I got married to a Japanese 2002 dito sa Pinas. We are also registered in Japan. Nagkaanak kami 2004. Okay lang naman pagsasama namin noon but he never brought us to Japan. yung buhay namin before he comes here to visit us only for 2-3 months then uwi sya sa Japan to work. Ewan ko bat ayaw nya kami isama, lagi reason nya is "money", wala naman siyang asawa sa Japan coz na resigtered yung kasal namin dun.

Now, his last visitation was 2008 and he never came back until now. We seldom talked on the phone, once every 3 months then puro nalang away. He just kept telling me to wait but Im sure out love already fade away. I asked for a divorce but ayaw nya gawin coz pahihintayin nya lang ako, I dont know ano binabalak nya kaya I want to make sure in advance ano mga rights ko. Divorce is easy in Japan, punta lang sa city hall & apply then lang. Then that divorce paper kailangan ko e-submit dito sa Pinas.

1. We bought a house & lot in 2006 pero hindi nya kami pinatira kasi gusto nya pa-rentahan kaya nandito kami ng anak ko sa bahay ng parents ko coz the rent is a kind of income sa aming dalawa. The title is under my name but meron nakalagay sa title na "married to" (name ng husband ko) - ano ba rights makukuha nya sa property na foreigner lang siya, tourist lang lagi passport nya?

2. Yung anak namin 8 years old na, using his last name. Dual citizen anak namin coz by blood yung law ng Japan. Registered anak namin in both countries but he never talked to our son for how many years na, my son doesnt care about his father too - meron ba karapatan yung ama kunin nya anak namin?

3. Ano pa mga karapatan ko na inabandon nya kami ng ganito ka tagal? He stop supporting us financially since 2008, ako nalang mag isa nagtataguyod sa anak ko.

Can you help me what other case I can file against my Japanese husband dito sa Pinas? So I can have a peace of mind na.

View user profile


1) he has no rights to the house. it's yours alone.
2) i doubt the court will give him custody, but he has right to visit him
3) don't you have income from rent of the house?

try to look for a group in japan that might be willing to help you

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum