Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

causing a pre mature birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 causing a pre mature birth on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:44 pm

rnldsun

Arresto Menor
Buntis po ang asawa ko ng anim na buwan at 2 linggo. Nung mga nakaraan buwan check up nya sa OB maayos at malusog sila pareho.
Hanggang may narinig syang tsismis na ikinagalit nya at sinugod nya yung nagtsitsismis. Pagka tapos nung pangyayaring yun
sumasakit pakirandam nya at napilitan mag punta sa OB nya para magpa check up. Lumalabas po na high blood sya kaya na confine sya
sa clinika ng OB nya. Pinapababa po ang BP nya kung di po kasi bumaba ang BP nya mapipilitang paanakin kahit di pa nya
kabuwanan. At nangyari na nga po ang kinakatakutan namin. Na CS po sya at 6 buwan at 2 weeks lang ang baby. Dahil kulang
po sa buwan mababa ang tsansa nya mabuhay. Pagkatapos po ng dalawang araw nabawian ng ng buhay ang baby namin.

Pwede po ba namin kasuhan yun mga tao sanhi ng pag ka high blood nya?

Maraming salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: causing a pre mature birth on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 pm

attyLLL

imo, your complaint would not prosper unless you can prove to your claim with medical certainty.

however, you can file a complaint for slander or intriguing against honor if you can prove that they uttered slanderous words against you

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: causing a pre mature birth on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:45 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
attyLLL wrote:imo, your complaint would not prosper unless you can prove to your claim with medical certainty.

however, you can file a complaint for slander or intriguing against honor if you can prove that they uttered slanderous words against you

but it can be connected, right atty.?

View user profile

4 Re: causing a pre mature birth on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 am

rnldsun

Arresto Menor
Thanks attyLL for the reply.

Do I understand you right? If we can show some medical records and to prove that it is connected to what happened we have a positively win the case? Even if its my wife who start the fight ( I mean they initiate it throug tsismis ).

View user profile

5 Re: causing a pre mature birth on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:59 pm

attyLLL

if you can get a doctor to testify that it was the cause, then you have a chance.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum