Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a child be used as evidence for adultery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can a child be used as evidence for adultery? on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:07 am

hanzhie

Arresto Menor
I used to work in Saudi Arabia, and I committed a sexual act with a married man. I got impregnated. Now my baby is 8 months, and the wife already knew what had happened and who the father of my baby is. She is threatening me of some criminal cases but she is telling me that it will only be me and her husband will be out of the accusation. Would thatbe possible? Even if the sexual act had been committed in other country, with my child as the only evidence? please help po.. thank you!

View user profile

philem

Arresto Menor
yes! after dna test! long processing though!

View user profile

Charles_026

Arresto Menor
..and quite expensive too. last i read here it costs some 40thou pesos to have it done. since they will be requesting identity of the child (with the court's approval), they will be the one to shoulder the expenses.

the wife can only charge you with civil offense that is interfering with marital lives. they can sue for damages though.

adultery can only be charged to you by your husband, that is if you're married. if you are still single previous para applies

did the saudi fella signed the acknowledgement portion of the birth cert of your child?

Last edited by Charles_026 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info inserted)

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Charles_026 wrote:..and quite expensive too. last i read here it costs some 40thou pesos to have it done. since they will be requesting identity of the child (with the court's approval), they will be the one to shoulder the expenses.

the wife can only charge you with civil offense that is interfering with marital lives. they can sue for damages though.

adultery can only be charged to you by your husband, that is if you're married. if you are still single previous para applies

did the saudi fella signed the acknowledgement portion of the birth cert of your child?

the only case she can file is a civil case, monetary damage for interfering their marriage. Now if she decided to file criminal case (concubinage against her husband and you as the paramour) the case will not prospers because of jurisdiction issue.

Last edited by concepab on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

kirim

Arresto Menor
in my case hindi naman naka apelyedo yung baby ko sa father nya, pwede bang magsampa sakin ng kaso ung wife? kasi till now nagsasama naman sila nung husband nya? pwede rin bang maging evidence ang picture namin magkasama at love letters pero dun sa love letters wala naman dun ang name ko possible ba na may kaso sya sakin? thanks

View user profile

philem

Arresto Menor
no chance! Evil or Very Mad kailangan ng matibay na katibayan at makakapag request lang sya ng DNA test kapag may court order Shocked yun eh kung mag prosper ang case nya laban sa iyo which is highly unlikely Wink dahil hindi mo nga ginamit ang surname ng asawa nya! picture??? Rolling Eyes kahit sino pwedeng magpakuha ng picture na may kasama hangga't hindi kayo nakikitang parehong naka hubad affraid wala syang matibay na ebidensya! love letters??? Rolling Eyes kahit sino pwede gumawa ng love letter at maraming magkakapangalan Wink bakit sinulat ba nya ang full name mo nung gumawa sya ng love letter? What a Face di siguro!Wink you worry too much!Wink

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum