Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

270K estaffa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 270K estaffa on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 am

Arresto Menor
Hi Attorney,

I filed a case against my agency here in manila due to breach of contract I was able to work abroad but they promised us 2 years contract but the visa given was only one year and the salary that we agreed upon was not followed... and the placement fee is more than the three month salary....I file a case against them in POEA and NLRC.... I also filed a criminal case of estaffa against the staff who is the signatory of the payment receipt.....the case is still on going but I'm planning to work abroad again....if i withdraw my criminal case against them can they filed a case against me? and I also have 2 colleague but still working abroad, they also want to file a case against the agency, were planning to file a large case estaffa/ Illegal recruit....can we file even though they are outside the country now? Please I really need your advice Thankyou...........

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum