Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divorced Certificate obtained from overseas

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Divorced Certificate obtained from overseas on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:02 pm


Arresto Menor
I was divorced from my austalian husband for more than 8 years. ang nangyari kasi we got married here, then he went back to Australia and never returned here..traumatic sakin yun, at ang masama, akala ko kilala ko na siya ng lubusan since matagal tagal ko din siya naging BF, eh yun pala he just used me, to hurt his ex-gf who was based in HK (married to HK/British national which is also a filipina) , during our marriage, they had a relationship pati yun girl who was still married to her husband na british national, then noon divorce na yun girl, i suddenly received a divorced certificate without any explanation at all. Then since yun girl has dual citizenship. Hk and Philippines, noon petition na ng ex-husband ko yun girl. tinawagan ako ng CFO, inform ako na yun ex-husband ko eh nag file ng petition sa girl eh sa record nila ako ang asawa? sabi divorce ako ng ex-husband ko without any explanation or whatsoever, then nakiusap ako na hold muna yun approval nila kasi nga wla nman closure or whatsoever, wala din nangyari , ni hindi man lang ako pinakinggan ng taga CFO ang sabi eh kesyo it's too late.. di na ako nakipag-argue pa since i was devastated that time.. ang concern ko na lang ngayun gusto ko sana na malagay sa marriage certificate ko na DIVORCED yun marriage namin. Everytime nman mag consult ako sa lawyer they're asking me a legal fee of Php200K, eh diyos ko nman i couldnt afford it..i am just an employee eh wla nman ako nakuha dun na pera dun sa Ex ko ako pa nga yun masyadong na agrabiyado...Is there away na maayos yun marriage ceritificate ko? at maari pa po ba ako magpakasal ulit? ano po processo?

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

View user profile


Prision Correccional
well divorced ka na kung magpakasal ka sa iba i present mo lang yung copy nun dahil foreigner naman ang ex mo kaya hindi problema yun!

View user profile


Prision Correccional
i mean i submit mo sa NSO at ng meron silang copy para kapag kumuha ka ng cenomar mag appeal man ang marriage mo merong back up na divorced paper.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum