Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reverting to my maiden name and daughter's surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi! My marriage is annuled. I understand that I can easily revert to my maiden name. How about my daughter's change of surname. I want her to use my maiden name. Thanks

View user profile


if it was based on pycho incapacity, then the child remains to be the legitimate child of the father and should use his surname.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum