Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Legal Help Please.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Legal Help Please. on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:41 am

Carol Cruz

Arresto Menor
Hi, I am married and I have a son, but my husband and I are already separated for 4 years now. I already have a partner now who is also married but separated. We now have a one year old daughter that I named after my maiden name when she was born. But now my partner and I decided to change her name and give her my partner's last name. Can we do that? If yes how? And additional question, is there a better and easy way to be separated from our previous marriages? Thank you so much.

View user profile

2 Re: Need Legal Help Please. on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:55 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

1.your partner need to adopt your daughter.
2.Only annulment.

View user profile

3 Re: Need Legal Help Please. on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 am

Carol Cruz

Arresto Menor
thanks for the response...

View user profile

4 Re: Need Legal Help Please. on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:30 pm


once the civil registrar or the nso finds out you were actually married, they might change the surname of your child to that of your husband.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum