Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day,

I would like to ask if I can file a case against my ex boyfriend's girlfriend? I have in my possession a copy of their son's birth certificate which indicates that they were married in 2009. However, I also have in my possession a copy of my ex boyfriend's marriage certificate to his real wife back in 2005. They falsified their marriage in order for their son to be able to use his surname and be made a legitimate son.

My ex boyfriend deceived me and kept information about his marriage and his 4 children to his different ex girlfriends. However being that I was living with him during the time we were together, I was able to find out the truth while cleaning our house. He admitted that he was still married but have been seperated from his wife and that he already has 4 children with his ex girlfriends.

I am now 4 months pregnant and my ex boyfriend is the father. We broke up a month ago after I found out that he was cheating on me with his ex girlfriend mentioned in the first paragraph, they apparently got back together. He is now denying that he is the father of our unborn child and that he will not give any support. His girlfriend mentioned in the first paragraph has also been harassing me via twitter, facebook, instagram and email. Which is why I am also looking for ways to file a case against her.

I would just like to know if I can file a case against that woman for falsification of public documents, defamation of character and libel. Also if I can file a case against the father of my unborn child for denying paternity.

Thank you.

View user profile


prior to ra 101175, it was my opinion that libel could already be committed through the internet.

if both marriage certificates are registered at the nso, then you can charge your ex-bf with bigamy. it can prosper also against the gf if you can prove that she knew that he was previously married.

as for the communication, find ways to block them out.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
Is there a way for me to petition the court to demand for a DNA test? When the undeniable truth comes out that he is the father, how do I ask for child support?

What are my rights and can I demand for financial support to pay for my expenses for my pregnancy? Do I have to wait until the baby is born to file any case?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum