Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RECKLESS IMPRUDANCE W/DAMAGE TO PROPERTY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RECKLESS IMPRUDANCE W/DAMAGE TO PROPERTY on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:39 am

TOPAZZ57

Arresto Menor
MRNG ATTY; HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF THE OWNER A THE CAR I HIT HAD INS?? HE WAS PARKED, I BUMPED IT PARKING,HES MY NEIGHBOR,HE WUDNT XCEPT MY INS; I THINK HE WASNT COVERED AT THIS TIME.. DOES THAT MATTER FOR ME?? HE HAD ME ARRESTED, THER WAS NO ACCIDENT REPORT, I RECEIVED NO MAIL 4 THE PRE CONFERENCE OF THE PROSECUTOR, JUST AN ARREST WARRANT, DEN BAIL.. THE CAR WAS EMPTY IN THE STREET, THE POLICE DIDNT TAKE PICTURES, OR MEASUREMNTS, THEN THE POLICE REPORT HE FILED WAS ALL FALSE; WE DID TAKE PICTURES OF HIS CAR THE PROSECTOR NEVR SAW WEN HE TOOK THE CASE PREDICATED ON A FALSE POLICE REPORT, AS IT STATED I SIDESWIPED HIS CAR, DEN BACKED UP INTO IT TWICE; WHICE IS BLATENLY OBVIOUS BY OUR PICS DAT IT ISNT TRU, DERS ONLY A SMALL SCRATCH ON HIS FENDER BY THE FRONT WHELL/TIRE; I THINK HE WAS SCARED AS HE WASNT COVERED BY INS, SO INSTEAD OF TAKING MY INS.,,HE OPTED TO MAKE IT A BIG CASE TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM WATEVR CHARGES OR EMBARASSMNT. CAN YOU HELP ME, TELL ME WAT 2 DO??? TNKS,,,

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum