Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No BluePrint and Visitation Right on the Property Bought

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
We bought a house and lot from a developer last June 2011 and right now our house is under construction. Recently the developer informed us that there is a company policy not allowing buyers to visit the site of the construction and have a blueprint before the 1st inspection.

I'd like to ask is there any law that we can use to contradict this company policy since we don't have any knowledge of this policy prior on signing the contract to sell because if we did, we will not buy the house and lot from them.

Isn't it our right as buyers to ask for a copy of the blueprint in advance so we can study it and check if the construction of our houses are correct and as per the blueprint?

Do we not have a right to visit the house we have bought and being paid for so we can see the how the construction is going?

Please enlighten us on this matter. Our houses is being built right now without us seeing its development and not knowing if the contractor/developer is complying with what is in the blueprint.

We are kept in the dark and our hard earned money is being used by this developer and we can't even do anything to make sure that our houses is safe for our family.

View user profile

Arresto Menor
I really need an advice on this matter. I just want to know if there's any law that can contradict the policies of this developer.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum