Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Children Support on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 am


Arresto Menor
I am Ida Lood From Batangas City. I am a daughter of Divorce Parents. My mom works abroad specifically in Canada and My day works is Saudi. They separate since i was in fifth grade in elementary. I studied La Salle Lipa till my high school. So as my Brother and 2 little sisters. My dad has a problem on giving us his full financial support. My mom always cries when she is receiving less than 20,000 a month because we rent an apartment. So my mother planned to apply a work in Canada. She had no choice but to leave us with or Grand Parents, so she can give us enough of what we need she sends us our allowance weekly.. My dad didn't know about my mom working abroad, one time, he knew, and then he starts to send a lower allowance to us. I am now 20 Years old. And i would like to ask for a help of an attorney, so he/she can file a Petition For Support to my dad. My dad is in his vacation now in his province in Zamboanga. Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum