Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pregnant mistress seeking for advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pregnant mistress seeking for advice on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 am

baby girl

Arresto Menor
i have a married bf, and he got me impregnated. My expected date is on Jan next year. Here are the facts:
- alam kong kasal sya, we tried to put an end sa relation namin dati pa cause of the pain. But for some reason, we cannot let go of what we had.
- hindi kami nagssama ng guy sa isang bubong. When i got pregnant he visits me once a week. Sometimes sleeps over.
- he is willing to support me with the the child. and he says he wants to be the one to sign the birth cert of my child.
- he is planning to spill the beans to his family and also to her wife after i deliver the child.
- he promised na walang manggugulo sa amin mag ina once masabi na nya sa side nya. he wants the child be accepted sa side nya. at hndi sya papayag na gguluhin kami ng wife nya or anyone- as what he promised.
- i have no issues if my child will take her father's last name. I want the child be accepted as well ng side nya without causing psychological dilemma sa anak ko because of last name issues.
- he plans to go abroad by february and i as well think that would be best for everyone.
- hndi ko ginugulo un asawa nya about this issue sa katahimikan ko at ng pamilya ko, and im letting the father of my child decides what he thinks is best sa sitwasyon na to.

My questions are:
- once malaman ng wife nya that we have a child, does she have any grounds na kasuhan kami? or just me?
- about the last name, when time comes that my child reaches schooling age and she bears her father's last name, will it cause any legal issues? di ba ako mahhirapan when it comes to legal documentations required?
- is it wise to ask for a written proof as early as now that the father is acknowleding his responsibilities for this child? or pwede naba ang previous chat logs as a proof if in case my situation gets worst.
- he says he wants to be there paminsan to take care of the child pagnailabas ko na. Given that by this time alam na ng asawa nya, pwede ba ako guluhin ng wife (me alone) and worst file a case?

need your advise on my case. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: pregnant mistress seeking for advice on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
baby girl wrote:i have a married bf, and he got me impregnated. My expected date is on Jan next year. Here are the facts:
- alam kong kasal sya, we tried to put an end sa relation namin dati pa cause of the pain. But for some reason, we cannot let go of what we had.
- hindi kami nagssama ng guy sa isang bubong. When i got pregnant he visits me once a week. Sometimes sleeps over.
- he is willing to support me with the the child. and he says he wants to be the one to sign the birth cert of my child.
- he is planning to spill the beans to his family and also to her wife after i deliver the child.
- he promised na walang manggugulo sa amin mag ina once masabi na nya sa side nya. he wants the child be accepted sa side nya. at hndi sya papayag na gguluhin kami ng wife nya or anyone- as what he promised.
- i have no issues if my child will take her father's last name. I want the child be accepted as well ng side nya without causing psychological dilemma sa anak ko because of last name issues.
- he plans to go abroad by february and i as well think that would be best for everyone.
- hndi ko ginugulo un asawa nya about this issue sa katahimikan ko at ng pamilya ko, and im letting the father of my child decides what he thinks is best sa sitwasyon na to.

My questions are:
- once malaman ng wife nya that we have a child, does she have any grounds na kasuhan kami? or just me?
- about the last name, when time comes that my child reaches schooling age and she bears her father's last name, will it cause any legal issues? di ba ako mahhirapan when it comes to legal documentations required?
- is it wise to ask for a written proof as early as now that the father is acknowleding his responsibilities for this child? or pwede naba ang previous chat logs as a proof if in case my situation gets worst.
- he says he wants to be there paminsan to take care of the child pagnailabas ko na. Given that by this time alam na ng asawa nya, pwede ba ako guluhin ng wife (me alone) and worst file a case?

need your advise on my case. Thank you.

Sa ngayon you are still safe from any legal action from the wife because she cannot force you to reveal who’s the real father of your child.. Maliban na lang kung mahuhuli kayo sa akto. Now, once you gave birth and the father signed the BC, it is an opportunity for the wife to file concubinage and child is her best evidence.

View user profile

3 Re: pregnant mistress seeking for advice on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:16 pm

baby girl

Arresto Menor
I doubt if wife can charge the guy under concubinage as hndi kami nagssama, no scandalous sexual act and i do not live with him as mentioned in the law. So I guess she cannot charge us under concubinage. I have also read that pregnancy alone is not a proof under concubinge as compared to adultery. please correct me if Ian wrong... He wants to take responsibility sa child ko at d ko naman ipagkkait un sa kanya.

View user profile

4 Re: pregnant mistress seeking for advice on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:54 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
You are partly correct and partly wrong. Tama ka na kung hindi kayo nagsasama sa iisang bubong bilang mag-asawa or no scandalous sex concubinage is not possible. Tama ka din na pregnancy alone is not a proof for concubinage. That is why I said “once you gave birth and the father signed the BC”. That’s the opportunity for the wife to rally a concubinage case against you and her hubby. I hope this will clear you up.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum