- alam kong kasal sya, we tried to put an end sa relation namin dati pa cause of the pain. But for some reason, we cannot let go of what we had.
- hindi kami nagssama ng guy sa isang bubong. When i got pregnant he visits me once a week. Sometimes sleeps over.
- he is willing to support me with the the child. and he says he wants to be the one to sign the birth cert of my child.
- he is planning to spill the beans to his family and also to her wife after i deliver the child.
- he promised na walang manggugulo sa amin mag ina once masabi na nya sa side nya. he wants the child be accepted sa side nya. at hndi sya papayag na gguluhin kami ng wife nya or anyone- as what he promised.
- i have no issues if my child will take her father's last name. I want the child be accepted as well ng side nya without causing psychological dilemma sa anak ko because of last name issues.
- he plans to go abroad by february and i as well think that would be best for everyone.
- hndi ko ginugulo un asawa nya about this issue sa katahimikan ko at ng pamilya ko, and im letting the father of my child decides what he thinks is best sa sitwasyon na to.
My questions are:
- once malaman ng wife nya that we have a child, does she have any grounds na kasuhan kami? or just me?
- about the last name, when time comes that my child reaches schooling age and she bears her father's last name, will it cause any legal issues? di ba ako mahhirapan when it comes to legal documentations required?
- is it wise to ask for a written proof as early as now that the father is acknowleding his responsibilities for this child? or pwede naba ang previous chat logs as a proof if in case my situation gets worst.
- he says he wants to be there paminsan to take care of the child pagnailabas ko na. Given that by this time alam na ng asawa nya, pwede ba ako guluhin ng wife (me alone) and worst file a case?
need your advise on my case. Thank you.