Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheating Husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cheating Husband on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:34 am

Need help. Please post your comments, suggestions and legal advice.

I was just married last February 2012 and my husband cheated with a Thai. My husband met the Thai at a hostel in Singapore during his visit to Singapore in July. It isn't just a one-night stand because the Thai even went here in the Philippines - last week of July. I found out about the affair on August 2. He admitted and asked for time to fix himself which is a lie. Right now, he is in Thailand. I am not sure if they are staying together in 1 house but he stays at an apartment near the mistress. The mistress lives in Chiang Mai. I have already contacted the Thai and even if she knows he is married they still have their relationship. My husband said he's just there to look for a job and fix things (with himself and maybe with her). I fear that the girl is pregnant. If she is, is there something that I can do from a legal perspective? If she isn't, can I file a case against my husband and/or her? By the way, my husband sold our car for his trip. The car was bought prior to us getting married but we did not sign any prenuptial agreement. Do I have any right on the car? He paid for the car mostly, my contribution is really small but do I have any right on the car? My husband is there as a tourist because he doesn't have an employer yet.

I have copies of my husbands plane tickets and I also have skype pictures (put pictures of them chatting). I also have a screenshot of the other FB account my husband made that showed he's in a relationship with her. But he already deactivated the account. I also have a copy of some of their messages.

Also, if he gets married in Thailand, is that valid? Our marriage has already been NSO-registered. If this indeed happens, what case can I file against them?

Last edited by nash_lozarita@yahoo.com on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional details)

View user profile

2 Re: Cheating Husband on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:12 pm

attyLLL

you co-owned the car.

if he gets married, you can file a case of bigamy against him in Thailand.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum