Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:43 am


Arresto Menor
need advice, wife was caught having sex with her lesbian lover. Wife is an OFW who came in for a vacation, while she was abroad I already had a hunch that she is having an affair with the lesbian. wife renewed her passport without declaring that she is already married, can i ask for her passport to be revoked?. can I ask for the marriage to be annuled? Can I hold the lesbian liable for damages since she caused me my marriage? Can I ask for both of their license revoked? wife is a nurse, lesbian is a civil engineer?

View user profile

2 Re: need advice on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 pm


can't touch their passports. infidelity by itself is not a basis for annulment, but purposely concealed homosexuality by your wife can be.

and you can file a case for monetary damages against the her lover. you can also file a case of immorality against them both at the PRC.

if you have the evidence to back your claims, then the cases can prosper

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum