Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day! just wonder and seeking advice on what to do first before to decide filing a case against my ex hubby living abroad now for almost 6 yrs. Had a civil marriage 2006 and had a baby, he left us for his work in japan,living with his siblings there. Since we've been married i never had a chance to handle any salary or savings from his work,because i have a good job and i'm not after his money even before. We just separated 3 yrs ago because of some family matters, and i found out that he has a Girlfriend there and they're living together.the girl was a friend of her one sister and they all knew about it.Even his family here in phils. knew about their relationship but no one told me,they were jst acting like im still the wife and no any other girl with him. I tried to talk my husband to admit it but he always on denying,until now. I just used my mind to gather real infos and some proofs that i could use against him. I have those pics and social msgs thread from his friends. We just decided to separate each other with my son on me,but never filed annulment bcoz he still in japan One thing it's too expensive for me only to work with it. We just agreed for our son's support to be given by both parents but unfortunately he's never been a responsible in terms of his obligation as a father for 3 3yrs until now. since he knew that i'm in capable to support my son with my own. His just giving money once in a while if i'll tell him that im going to report him. support is too small and really unfair for my son. I tried to talk his family also but seems like they don't care.And still consenting him to bad things.
1. Can i still file RA9262 for his irregular support?
2. How about his family for being involved for his having a live-in partner outside the country.
3. Can i still file case for child support although he already changed his name for Japanese citizen?
Thank you and looking forward to hear any good advice from you.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Ask lang po saan po pwede magfile ng DEMAND LETTER for Child support? need po ba agad yun ng Lawyer? thanks po

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum