Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

naipatupad na po ba ang ra 10172 municipality ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
nanggaling po kasi g marinduque yung tita ko , at ang sabi po sa kanya ung ra 10172 ndi pa daw po umaabot sa kanila , kaya yung pag aayos niya ng birt certificate ay kailangan pang ikorte ung pag papaayos ng gender ng birth certificate niya .. paki sagot namn po sana asap Smile salamat po

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum