Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 concubinage on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 am

feifei

Arresto Menor
HI po just want to ask if possible,
Can i still file concubinage case to my husband and his mistress even if they were living outside the country? and can pictures be considered strong evident? They were living together in one roof with their family and relatives knowledge and consent, though were not yet legally separated.Thanks po

View user profile

2 Re: concubinage on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:24 am

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor
i think yes u can file concubinage to your husbund..

you need strong evidence for that goodluck..

"They were living together in one roof with their family and relatives knowledge and consent"

madali palusutan yan kun ako yung asawa mo madami ako pde idahilan dyan.

View user profile

3 Re: concubinage on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:10 pm

attyLLL

the answer is no, a case of concubinage filed in the ph will not prosper because criminal laws are territorial in nature.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: concubinage on Mon May 20, 2013 4:16 pm

roger amistoso

Arresto Menor
gandang hapon po..tanong ko lang kong pwide ko ba makuha anak ko sa asawa ko hiwalay kami mag 2 years na kc nagka ruon sya ng karilasyon sa ibang lalaki at na buntis pero d naman mo nila binibigay ang anak ko..ano po ba dapat gawin?

View user profile

5 Re: concubinage on Mon May 20, 2013 6:46 pm

attyLLL

you can first try to file a complaint at their bgy. if that doesn't work, you can hire a lawyer and file a petition for custody. if you can prove that the child is being exposed to immoral behavior, then you might have a chance.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: concubinage on Sat May 25, 2013 9:04 am

Anne20

Arresto Menor
Gud am po... Anu po pd ko ifile n kaso s husband ko n may kinakasamang iba s japan...sna po mtulungan nyo ako

View user profile

7 Re: concubinage Today at 10:58 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum