Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Personal Property Recovery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Personal Property Recovery on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:09 pm


Arresto Menor
I sent my boyfriend money and other things from 2009 to 2011 in preparation for our union, but I discovered that he has spent it all for another girl he is living in right now. Can I recover the things and the money I sent him? What case should I file aginst them?

Last edited by kmcnicholz on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum