Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need a legal advice :(

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need a legal advice :( on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 pm


Arresto Menor

Teacher po yung mother ku. Ni reklamo siya ng parent ng pupil nya ng Child Abuse. "piningot" daw ng mama ko yung anak niya. Sabi sa medical exam ng bata na infect dw yung tainga. Pero in my own thing, if ever man na totoo na na infect yung tainga ng bata dpat sa outer part ng ear yung may sugat but sa medical exam sa inside ng ear yung na infect. Pinagharap sila sa barangay. Para matapos ang lahat humingi ng patawad ang mother ku. Hindi pumayag yung nanay niya. Sabi niya she will file a case against my mother and that's Slight Physical Injury.

Paano namin ma lalabanan yung kaso? Pa help po pls.

View user profile

2 Re: Need a legal advice :( on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:46 pm


Arresto Menor
sorry, but what your mother did was wrong. If you were the mother of the child who was hurt, wouldn't you also pursue a Child Abuse case against the teacher? If ayaw tanggapin ang sorry ng nanay mo, tanggapin na lang din niya yung kaso. In other words, "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime"!

Crying or Very sad

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum