Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CO-OWNER on state of revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CO-OWNER on state of revenge on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Arresto Menor
Hope you could give us legal advice on how to settle this issue.
They are boyfriend and girlfriend for several years. January 2010 when the guy acquired house & lot (pre-selling) and this legally registered in the Contract to Sell under his and her girlfriends name thinking they will end up to marriage. Sad part is they broke up recently and the guy is now married to the other girl.
Now, of course the couple wishes to eradicate the name of the x-girlfriend in that contract to sell. They asked the developer and it is a very simple process, x-girlfriend just need the sign the letter of exclusion.
Please take note, x-girlfriend didn’t pay any single cent for this property. Her main participation is that she issue her post dated cheques before for monthly amortization but her boyfriend is the one who funded those cheques. And now she already withdrawn remaining cheques that leads the monthly amortization to be remittance based.
Worst thing is due to bitterness and revenge intention; x-girlfriend is not willing to sign the letter of exclusion. She is not even accepting the idea that x-boyfriend will sign the letter of exclusion if she want to keep the property still, even willing to give the whole property to her without charging any amount considering she didn’t pay any single amount.
Now, our question is, what is the legal way to remove her name from the contract to sell?
Thanks and hope you could help us.

View user profile

2 Re: CO-OWNER on state of revenge on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:01 pm

the legal remedy would be to file a complaint in court to be declared the sole owner

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum