Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RELATIVE WHOM WE WISH TO EVICT on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello and Good day!

We have a small room that is being rented by a couple (my mom's cousins) who hasn't paid their dues since April, 2011. We have already filed a complaint through the barangay and we're still waiting for the schedule of the hearing to proceed. My mom right now is experiencing hypertension and would like to just get the couple evicted from the property as soon as possible to avoid any other family conflicts and to no longer incur increase in her high blood pressure. I was just wondering if our personal lawyer can attend the barangay hearing so she can do the settlement for us, even if my mom was the complainant? We don't wish for the couple to pay their dues. We just want them out ASAP.

Thanks and more power!

View user profile

2 Re: RELATIVE WHOM WE WISH TO EVICT on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:04 pm


Arresto Menor

P.D. 1508, Section 9. Appearance of parties in person. In all other proceedings provided for herein, the parties must appear in person without the assistance of counsel/representative, with the exception of minors and incompetents who may be assisted by their next of kin who are not lawyers.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum