Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

qualified theft at workplace

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 qualified theft at workplace on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:11 pm

arianne_garnett

Arresto Menor
i am working at a bpo company( call center) and i had a team mate who stole my itouch inside my locker. It was found out when i filed an IR case, they showed me the clips of the cctv shots wherein the thief is holding my bag and then they dismissed the employee while i was on leave without having us talked the issue..My concern here is that the HR is prolonging the release of the IR case that i need to have in order to file a criminal case against my collegue..it was happened last May of this year and its been months already and they still not giving me the copy of the IR.. i never failed to remind them and do follow ups with my manager but it seems HR doesnt want to help.. any advise please?

View user profile

2 Re: qualified theft at workplace on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Pedro Parkero

Reclusion Perpetua
under the law, you can go directly to the prosecutor and file your complaint. The Prosecutor may request your company to produce the CTV footage or when the case is filed finally before the court, the latter can subpoena your Company to produce the CCTV footage.

praktis lang hehehe

View user profile

3 Re: qualified theft at workplace on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:27 pm

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor
arianne_garnett wrote:i am working at a bpo company( call center) and i had a team mate who stole my itouch inside my locker. It was found out when i filed an IR case, they showed me the clips of the cctv shots wherein the thief is holding my bag and then they dismissed the employee while i was on leave without having us talked the issue..My concern here is that the HR is prolonging the release of the IR case that i need to have in order to file a criminal case against my collegue..it was happened last May of this year and its been months already and they still not giving me the copy of the IR.. i never failed to remind them and do follow ups with my manager but it seems HR doesnt want to help.. any advise please?

lols...

View user profile

4 Re: qualified theft at workplace on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:16 am

arianne_garnett

Arresto Menor
can i also file a case against the company?

View user profile

5 Re: qualified theft at workplace on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:19 am

arianne_garnett

Arresto Menor
can i file a complaint in DOLE?

View user profile

6 Re: qualified theft at workplace on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:38 pm

attyLLL

was the itouch returned to you? if so, then just file a police report and then a complaint at the prosecutor's office? that it was found in his possession will be a strong piece of evidence

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 .... on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:02 am

arianne_garnett

Arresto Menor
no it was not returned.. He resigned day after he was cited for integrity case.. i got the documents from the Hr today which was asked last march.. documents were incomplete theres no written findings,no resolution about the case just the initial report.

View user profile

8 Re: qualified theft at workplace on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 pm

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor
alamin mo mabuti baka naman sinurrender na nung magnanakaw ung items mo hindi mo lng alm...

View user profile

9 Re: qualified theft at workplace on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 am

lottdrive

Arresto Menor
ayaw lang ng company nyo madamay name nila dyan. paso na yang docs mo. 30 days lang dapat nakapag file ka na.

View user profile

10 Re: qualified theft at workplace on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 am

jordan.wade.fly

Arresto Menor
hi i have a similar case as the above. except its an iphone 4s and its a company departmental phone (using it for configuration). should our company file a legal act, whats going to happen to the thief? will he be imprisoned or is this something billable?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum