Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 pm


Arresto Menor
hi po, i just want to ask the legal process for child support. hindi na po kme nagsasama ng asawa ko, on and off po ang relationship namen, maybe may pagkukulang ako at may pagkukulang din po cya...seaman po cya dati pero ngayun may sariling taxi na lang, may tatlo kaming anak, lahat e nag aaral na, papunta na kami sa hiwalayan, ang iniitindi ko po e panu ang mga anak ko, anu po ang pwede kong idemand sa tatay nila! pwede po bang sabihin sa kin na ito lang ang kaya kong ibigay.. gusto ko po sana malaman ang tamang process for child support.salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:25 pm


there is no exact formula. it's a balance between the needs of the you and the children and his capability

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: child support on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 pm


Arresto Menor
hi atty. i would like to ask if how much is the legal support to my daughter. were not legally separated of my wife. she abandon me 2 yrs. already. we have a married in civil wedding. my regular pay per mos. around 12,000. and then she ask on the public attorney she ask my per day 496 pesos. not included the overtime pay that is my regular pay on the day. then she demand me 6,000 per month. i would like if it is right for the support to my only daughter. my daughter enrolled only on public school. i want to know too if i will case to my wife. she left me im not doing third party with my wife. so what i will do?.
Thank you po and god bless

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum