Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overtime Hours Removed from TimeSheet, Is it Legal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rtpenero

Arresto Menor
Hi...Help me on this please...

My job is to prepare reports which oftentimes require me extend my time. I am a rank and file employee just to clarify. Records of my punches is done using a computer software exclusively for the use of the company.

My supervisor instills in me that OT is NOT allowed even if I extend my time just to finish my deliverables. He said its my deliverables and I should exert all efforts to finish them even if I stay 24 hours a day inside the office. In 15 days, my average excess hours is not lesser than 15 hours which are not being paid.

The last interaction we have, he said that I should be penalized for my lates and this should be deducted from my salary. We have a heated conversation which prompts me to file a resignation.

My question is: Can I demand from them to pay me the excess hours from previous months as part of my final pay?

Please advice. Thank you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum