Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need help please on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:36 am

johnmarkfacebook

Arresto Menor
i have an aunt whom i asked to stay in my house with my brother while i was working abroad. she stayed in the house for almost two years withouth rent but spending money for her needs and paying her utilities bills. because my brother and his family was also living in the house they use her things and even eat her food in return for watching her. when i came home we had a fight and she slap me in the face and i pushed her. she complaint in the barangay and it was all settled. i signed in the agreement that i will not evict her from the house. but she left for almost a month when she came back she have people with her without asking my younger brother presence and began removing windows and picking up things inside the house. when my brother found out he ran to the barangay abd brought the tanod and witnessed these things. now she is going to sue us saying she spent money in the house. she does not have receipts my younger brother have all the receipts during the house renovation. all her proof is the list. can she actually sue?

View user profile

2 Re: Need help please on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:40 am

johnmarkfacebook

Arresto Menor
can she sue me for having an argument with her she is claiming that i inflict injury but when in fact none. all i did was talks. it happened six months ago now she is saying she is going to sue me. can she do that too?

View user profile

3 Re: Need help please on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:41 am

johnmarkfacebook

Arresto Menor
can we sue her for trespassing and demand damages for lost things including other people with her?

View user profile

4 Re: Need help please Today at 10:17 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum