Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grandmother and mother of my illegitimate child wont let talk and show me my child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi, im really thankful having found this really at a lost and badly need advice..i had a child with my girlfriend and we lived in as a family for more than a year here in manila..after many usual domestic disputes she left for cebu bringing with her our 8month old son.. she decided not to come back here and that's the last thing i heard of them..she and her whole family changed their contact numbers so that i will not be able to reach them..what hurts most is, the last reason of our fight was just merely an argument about the child's vaccine and a not so serious funancial matter..right now im here in manila suffering the pain of missing my child and ofcourse, our family here in our rented place in manila..i really find it hard to focus on my job with a painful chest..thanks for any advice.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
well! you are the biological father, you definitely have right to your son. seek advice from a lawyer and you will know the answer how to get access to see your son. do you think you can move and get a job where they are now, so you can easily visit your son when given an access? that is what you have to consider, as she may have moved deliberately because she knew it would be impossible for you to move to where she is.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum