Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancelled property investment - can get refund?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi good day po. need po legal advise. I signed an installment housing contract with a company in cebu last june. i paid them the reservation cost and the first month payment. supposedly my contract would be to pay 18k monthly for 3 yrs for the 20% downpayment before they would start the construction of the house. Unfortunately I can't pay for the house right now since I am in the process of applying for a visa. so i decided to cancel the contract and was wondering if whether i could still get a refund at least the first month payment. the company says they can't refund the money according to RA 6552 Maceda Law? please enlighten me of what i should do. it is very unfair on my part if they will just take away my money. I mean they haven't constructed the house yet. They didn't spend anything yet. need your advise asap. thank you very much

View user profile


Prision Mayor
Read R.A. 6552 Maceda Law you can't refund in your case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum