Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 am


Arresto Menor
Please advice, I went to PAO to file a case against the father of my son because he is not giving support to our son, we are not married but he acknowledge the child by signing the back of the BC, we are going to have a conference on nov 12 because it is the policy of the PAO before filing it in court, ok lang po ba kung di nako papayag sa anumang agreement na gusto ng tatay ng anak ko dahil napakasinungaling nya talaga, maifile pa din ba ang kaso non?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum