Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filing case on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:31 am


Arresto Menor
yr.2010 na sinaksak po ako ng step father ko,ngayon dumating na ang warrant of arrest nya. ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin na nandito po ako sa abroad?

View user profile

2 Re: filing case on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:36 pm


Arresto Mayor
wala ka siguro dapat gawin unless i-require ng court ang attendance mo sa hearing...after all me warrant of arrest na, bahala na ang court..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum