Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My grandmother used her name for my birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
To whom available to answer :

My grandmother registered me under her name and my grandfather's name when I was 7 years old. The problem started when my school records are under their name and all of my government issued ID is under their name. However the problem before my grandmother died she told me to fix my name issue and I am not their biological son. Wherein fact there is a birth certificate that was registered that is under the same name however with a different middle name and of course a different parents.

I would like to follow my Real Parent's name so that I could provide them medical benefits that is free from my company. How would I go about it and change all my name from NBI clearance, SSS, Pagibig, Company ID and Etc.

I appreciate for your website.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum