Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to get sustento to the father of my baby

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to get sustento to the father of my baby on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:30 pm


Arresto Menor
gud day po, i want to share my problem kc i don't know what to do panu po kaya humingi ng sustento sa father ng baby q which 9 months na, hindi naman po kame ksal but apelyedo nya po gamit baby q, hindi ko po alm kung panu, mgging usapan namen, kung hi2ngi lang ba aq sa kanya pautay2 na kelangan ng anak q on d spot, halimbawa po diaper, un lng hi2ngiin ko sa kanya or kada sweldo na bi2gay niya sken half ng sweldo nya.. kelangan din po ba ksma ang finances ko dahil wla po aqn trabaho ngaun full time mommy po aq sa anak q.. anu pong dapat kong gawen attorney=(

View user profile


if he signed the birth certificate, then send a letter requesting the amount you think your child will need.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum