Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Procedure in changing surname to maiden name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Procedure in changing surname to maiden name on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi,,,what are the procedures para maibalik ko ang surname ko into my maiden name,,,I got married year 2003 and I'm now living separately from my ex husband for 4 years. I'm a public school teacher and I want to revert my maiden name and not use my ex husband's surname, what will I do? Can I revert my prc, diploma and other ID's and other documents into my maiden name?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum