Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separated but not legally (what name should i use and what civil status to choose in legal docs)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I've been separated from my husband for almost a year now. Currently I'm applying for another job and i'm kinda confuse what name i should use and what my civil status should be. We are in good terms with my ex-husband but the separation is already final for both of us since we have our own separate lives now. We have a daughter who's living with me but anytime my ex-husband wants to lend her i let him. If i can then i would really want to use my maiden name for job applications. can i?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
of course you can!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum