Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal marriage about my father and stepmother.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal marriage about my father and stepmother. on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 pm

Arresto Menor
My father was married during 1981 and the marriage only last for a few months and they got separated the with no communication and contact with each other. I am a son of the 2nd partner of my father, my father did not marry my mother. after my father and mother separated, i had my stepmother and my father married her in 1993. my question is that, is the marriage of my stepmother and my father legal even without the annulment of the first marriage of my father 12 years ago from the marriage of my stepmother?

View user profile

no, if the first wife was still alive.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum