Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of Parental Advice for a Foreigner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Affidavit of Parental Advice for a Foreigner on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:57 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi my name is Jackie and my fiancee and I are planning our wedding for next year. He is currently in the Philippines and I am a Canadian woman. I am only 23 he is 22 so obviously we need an Affidavit of Parental Advice. However I can not find an electronic copy anywhere...

Is it possible to still get my marriage license without the affidavit?

Thanks so much!!

View user profile


I recommend he pays a visit to the local civil registrar and acquire a marriage license application form. that's where consent is signified.

as foreigners, you will also need certifications from your embassies or other government agency that you are capacitated to marry under your respective laws.

even without the consent, the marriage license release will be delayed by 3 months.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum