Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:10 pm


Arresto Menor
Single mother po ako sa isang 5 years old na batang babae,ang father po niya ay isang German National na nakatira na dito sa Pinas ng matagal na panahon.nag.bibigay naman po siya ng supporta sa anak ko kaya nga lang eh kulang na kulang lang yong pera na binibigay niya(4,000 per month>saan po ba ako lalapit para makahinge ng tulong sa issue na ito.gusto ko po na maging legal yong pagbibigay niya ng supporta at yong na.aayon sa pangangailangan ng anak ko.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:04 pm


you can initially send him a letter to increase, then a case at his bgy, then court for increase of support

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum