Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can we be sued for concubinage even if we're abroad?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi atty,

i am a mistress and i am living with my partner now. he and his wife has separated but the wife is still doing things to humiliate me and my partner and hurt me. for the record im not the reason why they separated. but that's not enough to make the wife understand. i want to know if we can be sued even though we are not living in the philippines now and we are working abroad. she doesnt know where we live, but knows our workplace. what areas do i need to watch out? and if the wife keeps on humiliating me and being so scandulous, what can i do about this?

thank you for your help.

View user profile

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor
CONCUBINAGE is kun nag stay kayo magkasama dito sa pinas pero kun nasa abroad kyo hindi pwede yung concubinage.. alm ko hindi sakop yan dapt dw kasi sa loob kyo ng plipinas hindi sa labas...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum