Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non diminution of salary

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Non diminution of salary on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:46 pm

rantonio

Arresto Menor
I'd like to ask if what case I can file against my employer or does the issue really needs to be addressed via legal channel.

I filed my resignation by 8th September. I retracted it a week before my last day which is Sept. 31. My log in (which is the basis of the salary)stopped working as it recognize the resignation I filed. It stopped working from Nov. 7 (which supposed to be my last day)up to now. Up until now, I still haven't get my salary. They allow me and still gave me schedule knowing that there's an existing issue with my log in information.. I really need your advise. What will be the best thing that I can do? I already talked to my supervisor about it as well as to our HR head and they can't do anything as the issue needs to be addressed and be fixed in India. They're still waiting as well for the reply.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum