Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED PO NG LEGAL ADVICE on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm


Arresto Menor
ngfile po kmi ng kso s suspek/kapamilya which is RA8353 AT RA7610 in the province po,pero heto po yung ntnggap nmin n resolution.
Considering that most of the acts complained of were committed at _______city.which is outside the territorial jurisdiction of this office,we are therefore constrained to dissmiss the complaint for lack of jurisdiction.
Ang sabi po nun ng TGA DSWD at nbi _______city.ay mlakas ang evidence pero heto po yung resolution.
ano na po ang next move nmin atty.sna pagpayuhan nyo po ako.marami po syang kilala mambabatas dito s province sinavihan pa nya ako n diko sya kaya.thanks po in advance atty.mabuhay po kyo

View user profile

2 Re: Legal Advice on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:51 pm


Arresto Menor
Just re-file the case in the city/municipality where the crime was committed.

View user profile

3 Re: NEED PO NG LEGAL ADVICE on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:41 pm


or file a motion for reconsideration or appeal to the DOJ

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum