Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please read..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please read.. on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 pm


Arresto Menor
i need legal advises, as i need to have a legal action for my concerns regarding on our lot area that we are paying on the bank since the bank had already bought the entire compound.
our neighbor is using a 1 meter way for their passage. but since we are the one whose paying for the lot and we are responsible for it. we wanted to close that passageway since we do not have any agreements that they can use it for a very long term of period.

do we have a chance to close that passage way??
please to those who can give me legal advises you can contact me on my number because i cannot do online every time 09336982916


Last edited by sophia.brielle on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to add contact)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum