Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wife wishes to sell house but Foreigner Husband refuses to sign

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
The foreigner husband abandoned the wife and child and left the country. The wife could no longer pay the mortgage so she has found a buyer for the house before it will be foreclosed. She asked the husband to sign a wavier giving her the rights to sell the house. However he said he would rather the house goto foreclosure than her get any money for it. It seems he is worried if the wife makes money on it she will sue him for child support. Can the wife sell the house without the husband signature and transfer the title?? If she goes ahead with the sale can the husband show up months from now and contest the sale??

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum