Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

borders na chismosa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 borders na chismosa on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:33 pm


Arresto Menor
good day sa inyong lahat im jay, itantanong ko lng po sana kung ano pwedeng gawin sa borders po namin? kasi ang dami nya sinasabi tunkol sa amin nag chichismis po ng kung ano ano, kasi sinabihan na namin sila na ipapa gawa namin ang bahay namain sa january kaya inabisuhan na po namin sila ngaun para hindi sila mabigla. ngaun naghahakot na sila tapos kung ano-ano mga sinasabi saamin na hindi naman totoo, sa tingin nyo po ano pwedeng o magandang sabihin pra hindi kami magmukang masama? salamat po sa mga magkcocoment good bless!

View user profile

2 Re: borders na chismosa on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:25 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
file oral defamation

View user profile

3 Re: borders na chismosa on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:35 pm


the legal remedy is to file a complaint at the bgy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: borders na chismosa on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 am


Arresto Menor
salamat po sa inyo !

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum