Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

karapatan ng anak sa una(decesed father)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 karapatan ng anak sa una(decesed father) on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 pm


Arresto Menor
gud day po,ak ko lang po kung anung karapatan namin anak sa una ng tatay namin sa naiwan niang ari-arian.hindi po sila kasal ng nanay namin pero inaknowledge naman po kami ng tatay ko gawa ng hiwalay n po sila ng nanay ko since 1year old ako,lumaki po kmi sa lolo't lola ko sa side ng tatay ko,daladala rin po namin apelyido ng tatay namin,ano po b ang pwedeng gawin namin.Kasal po sila ng step mom ko at my anak silang 4.

View user profile

2 Re: karapatan ng anak sa una(decesed father) on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:34 pm


the heirs can voluntarily execute a settlement of estate or if there is resistance, you can file a petition to do it judicially

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum