Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

shattered by the others!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 shattered by the others!!! on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 pm

confussgirl

Arresto Menor
hi!nabuntis po ako ng bf ko kylan lang pro yung bf ko may anak sa unag kinakasama nya lagi po akong tinatakot at hinaharass ng babae.at sinasabi nya na wla daw karapatan ang magiging anak ko s ama nya n khit apilyido pinagbabawal nyang ipagamit s anak q.anu pong pwde kong gwin gyung gus2 kong ipagmit ang apilyido ng bf q s anak nmin.
pwde din po bang gamitin yun against s qin?

View user profile

2 Re: shattered by the others!!! on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:20 pm

attyLLL

are they married? and what does your boy friend say about this?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: shattered by the others!!! on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:20 pm

confussgirl

Arresto Menor
nung nabuntis ako hindi cla kasal pro nung 2 months n tyan ko nabalitaan ko ng pakasal sila.anu pong pwde kong gawin?
pero gusto ng bf ko n s kanyang apilyido ang gamitin at susuportahan daw nya ako financially.ang kinakatakot ko lng po pwde bang gamitin yun against s akin oras n gwin kong apilyido ang s bf ko?

View user profile

4 Re: shattered by the others!!! on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:45 pm

attyLLL

if you no longer have a relationship with him because he is already married, then there is no problem in the child using his last name because the law expressly allows it.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: shattered by the others!!! on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 pm

confussgirl

Arresto Menor
thank you po.atlist d n aq kabado s bgay n yun.thanks a lot. Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum