Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal assistance for my cash bond

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal assistance for my cash bond on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:22 am


Arresto Menor

Me and my other co au pair are in badly need of your legal assistance how can we able to get back our cash bond 60,000pesos from the agency that placed us in Netherlands. We heard our agency declared BANKRUPT to the court in Netherlands and we don't know where to go or what to do. The court pointed out a curator.

Before we leaved philippines we went for training for a month it cost 40,000pesos ( they said the training center is under the TESDA). Some of the girls who went under training get to Netherlands and some not. Because the agency have a good reputation that they placed a lot of Filipina girls to Netherlands we believed on it. I was one of lucky I arrived to Netherlands. Before I leave Philippines we signed an agreement that I have to give 60,000pesos as a cash bond. I can only get the money back if I went back home after my contract ends or travel to another country as long as I can proof I'm staying legal. My question is most of the girls ending their contract now went back home and empty handed. When one of my friend visit the training center, they told her it's no longer the same owner. We have keep all our legal documents that proof we make the deposite to their bank account and the agreement. Now, the owner of the agency is in Netherlands. What we need to do to file the case... I heard we are more than 100 people since from 2011-2012 still didn't get back our money. We are desperate.... Can you give us legal advice.

Thanks you very much...

View user profile

2 Re: Legal assistance for my cash bond on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 pm


if the company still exists here, then you can send a demand letter and then file a small claims case. rules on

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum