Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kindly help if possible to claim adverse possession in baranggay level

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Gud eve to all Attorneys,

Thank you very much for this site.
Eto po ung problem.

Way back 1950's ang lolo ko (isang magsasaka) ay may pinsan mayaman na may pagaari ng lupa na kinakatayuan namin ngaun. Nagkaroon po ng verbal agreement na tumira sila sa lupa pero ang kapalit ay ani. Ginawa po un ng lolo pero lahat ay verbal until makamatayan na po ng pinsan ng lolo ( may- ari ng lupa). Isang punto, ang lolo ko po ay inde magsasaka ng pinsan nya, out of kindness dahil walang lupa si lolo, nagoffer po ang pinsan nya kapalit ay ani, ngunit lahat ay verbal.

Ngaun po, May 2012, ang apo po ng may - ari ang inobliga kami na umalis sa lugar kasi inde daw nila maibenta sa iba dahil may bahay na nakatau sa dulo (which is kami po un).

Nagoffer po kami bilin by installment ang kinakatayuan namin kesa po lumipat.
Ayaw po ng apo ng installment, kaya sabi po papalipatin na lng po kami sa ibang parte ng lupa at kami na lng daw ang bahala sa magpatitulo at kasulatan na lng ibibigay sa amin.

Matagal po kami tumira dun pede po namin maging right na bilin ang lupa kinakatayuan namin? O pede po ba i-apply ang adverse claim? Anu po una namin hakbang? Salamat po mga Attorneys!

View user profile


i'm not an expert in this matter, but try to inquire at the nearest DAR office whether it can be said that the verbal contract can make you be considered as a tenant on the property

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Sa Registry of Deeds po pinapafile ung adverse claim. Hope this might help.

You could invoke right of refusal, under the law Right of first refusal gives you property right, which may invalidate the improper sale of the owner to a third party.

Recovery of damages is a proper remedy when the right of refusal cannot be invoked.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Noted po. Thank you po AttyLLL and Shad_Marasigan Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum