Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support for wife and child

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support for wife and child on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:33 pm

serendipity20

Arresto Menor
me and my ex husband recently separated, and now he is with his mistress in dubai. can i ask for financial support for myself and for my child? or is it just the child he needs to support financially? do i have the right to demand $600 per month for me and my child? because he earns $2000 per month and he said he can only give $400 per month for support because he has other expenses too. what should i do? thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: financial support for wife and child on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:01 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
if you are married and not legally separated or annulled, you are still entitled for spousal support. Pero kung hiwalay na kayo legally, only the child have the right for financial support. Prepare a honest computation of your monthly expenses, from there you can start bargaining with him how much you would need every month.

View user profile

3 Re: financial support for wife and child on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:16 pm

serendipity20

Arresto Menor
thank you. ilang percentage po ba ng salary nya ang dapat mapunta sa support nya samen? sabi nya is 20% lang daw ng basic salary nya. and what should i do kung ung bata lang ang gusto nyang suportahan and not me?

View user profile

4 Re: financial support for wife and child on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
serendipity20 wrote:thank you. ilang percentage po ba ng salary nya ang dapat mapunta sa support nya samen? sabi nya is 20% lang daw ng basic salary nya. and what should i do kung ung bata lang ang gusto nyang suportahan and not me?

Sa Pinas, walang actual computation pagdating sa ganyang bagay.. Try to see the formula of Australia or Canada. Or do it this way, prepare a computation of all your expenses and then 50/50 kayo.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum