The contract I signed says I need to be a trainee within 6 months where I need to develop one project to end my training and become probationary which I already did but they added another phase in my training so I still was a trainee.
The contract also said that my work sched is 9am-9pm, but they told me before I signed the contract that I will only need to report for 9am-6pm with the same pay.
The contract has a bond of 2 years, wherein if you resign you must pay the bond.
My father said that the contract should be void because the witnesses names aren't stated, it only contained their signatures.
I resigned a week ago because of health problems that I always get in my workplace since then, but it needs to get approved first.
Now I need to go back on wednesday on that company to talk to them or else they will put me to jail.
My questions are:
1. Has the contract been breached on paragraph 2?
2. Is it legal to put a trainee on work for more than the official hours requirement of 10 hours?
3. Does not providing the name of the witnesses, only their signatures, render the contract voided?
4. I'm having health problems in our workplace, Is it not a legal option to breaking the contract?
5. What should I do about being called to go back to the company
I think I need legal help here if they wish to put me to jail because I can't pay the bond amount yet, and I'm still 20, I can't afford to hire a lawyer, I badly need an advice to what I should do next