Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GENDER PROBLEM on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:12 pm


Arresto Menor
Pwede po bang makakuha ng passport kahit may problema
sa gender ko. Kasi may marka po both yung male and female sa NSO Birth Certificate ko. If ever na pwedeng maka pag process nang passport ano po bang mga documents ang dapat kong ipakita. Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: GENDER PROBLEM on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
This requires court proceedings.

View user profile

3 Re: GENDER PROBLEM on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:08 pm


that only requires administrative proceedings now under ra 10172. go to the civil registrar to inquire about their process and requirements for correction. they might even have a website.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: GENDER PROBLEM on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:20 pm


Arresto Menor
at jhon, female aq sa birth certificate q, nun ng apply aq ng passport nakakuha naman aq, 1 week 2mawag sakin and DFA dahil nakita din nila un error sa gender q pero nirelease naman nila yun passport q, pero may letter aq na iniwan dun na dapat kapag irerenew na yun passport q eh dapat ayus na yun gender q.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum