Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child abroad on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:21 am


Arresto Menor
im married in the philippines, yet when i worked abroad, i committed adultery and got a child. If i go back home in the philippines, can my ex-husband file a case against me? (my daughter was born in UK and a british national but i am planning to get her filipino citizenship as well)

View user profile

2 Re: child abroad on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am


if he does, it will not prosper because the illegal act was committed outside of ph territory.

you can inquire with a legal professional from there, but i believe adultery is not a crime in the UK.

however, ph law will assume your husband is the father of your child if it is found out that you are married to him.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum